Selecting the right school or college for a child can be one of the most important decisions parents make.
Academic Answers provides parents with the necessary information in choosing the correct school for their child. We assist families in finding day schools, boarding schools, colleges, and summer enrichment programs. Our specialties include: secondary schools, post graduate options and college planning. Our educational consultants continually enhance their knowledge by touring campuses locally and throughout the country. We spend time with school officials, and develop a thorough understanding each school's mission.
Through our educational consulting process we will help you evaluate
the following in a school:
- School Setting
- School Size
- Teaching and Discipline Styles
- Graduation/College Enrollments Statistics
The Academic Answers Process
After establishing a contractual relationship, Academic Answers works in a timely manner to evaluate the child's needs and to provide the family with recommendations.
Based on our experience, the following steps have been established to ensure a successful process.
- Parents provide all school, medical, social and other pertinent records to Academic Answers.
- An interview with the student is conducted.
- Parents participate in the initial recommendations meeting in person or over the phone.
- When school changes are recommended, in most cases, the parents contact and visit the recommended programs. Parents are provided with a list of questions for use during the visits.
- Once a school or program is selected, Academic Answers initiates the enrollment procedure. Parents complete the school applications.
- Academic Answers is available to help coordinate transportation arrangements, as needed.
- Parents attend a post placement meeting with the professionals to develop a plan for monitoring their child's progress.
- The process for Crisis Intervention Services is abbreviated to fit the needs of the crisis situation. Interventions can be implemented within 24 hours.