Therapeutic Programs and Schools
Students with special needs require access to schools and programs that are designed to address both their academic and therapeutic needs.
With the recent growth and expansion of therapeutic programs both in the United States and other countries, parents and professionals are faced with the challenge to select the right program for their child.
Our clinical training and experience allows us to recommend interventions and schools that meet a student's therapeutic needs. We have extensive experience assisting parents in selecting:
Through our educational consulting process we will help you evaluate the following in a therapeutic program:
- therapeutic wilderness programs
- emotional growth boarding schools
- therapeutic boarding schools
- residential treatment centers
- chemical dependency programs
- Discipline Methods
- Counseling/Therapy Services
- Medical Care
- Program Size
- Professional Qualifications
- Tuition and Fees